Re: my sims game issue

by FallenAngel1326

Original Post

my sims game issue

★★ Novice

So im a big sims 4 fan and i have a serious addiction to cc . so one day after a cc spree i tried to open my game and it did but then it proceeded to sit on the sims 4 opening screen (after the maxis one) and won't go any further than that has anyone got any tips on how to help me and my game it would be much appreciated if anyone could help thanks xx - A fellow simmer in need Guidedoggirl

Message 1 of 9 (538 Views)

★★ Novice

anything at all is appreciated

Message 2 of 9 (533 Views)

Sounds like broken CC/Mods. Take out half the CC, test the game, keep splitting until you find the CC that is broken.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 9 (518 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks ill definitely give it a try i am desperate to start playing again for halloween Angry

Message 4 of 9 (484 Views)

★★ Novice

Just tried but it is still not working Frown i have no idea what else i should do

Message 5 of 9 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Remove mods folder to desk top open game (see if it opens) this will put empty mods folder back in close game. Then add mods back in 5 to 10 at a time write down which ones u add each time (open game after each add to check)  when it stops working go back and take out just added mods one at a time till it works (get coffee advil lol)  similar thing happened to me most time it is conflict  

Message 6 of 9 (456 Views)

Could you try renaming your The Sims 4 folder, start the game, and see how that runs? If it runs fine put back folders. 
With keep the mods folder for last, test the game before that.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 9 (448 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks ill defo try

Message 8 of 9 (376 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks yet again I'll try

Message 9 of 9 (375 Views)