Re: my sims disappear !!!!

by chelly0617

Original Post

Hero

Look into a mod called Overwatch. It has an option to recover missing Sims (I can't link)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 20 (638 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i get back my sims now >< thank you very much for helping me Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 12 of 20 (631 Views)

Hero

You're welcome.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 20 (627 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i want to ask you one more questions ;p

my sims become a girlfriend of another sims , but why don't the boy's partner appear my sims name?

Message 14 of 20 (623 Views)

Hero

Not sure I understand the question.

Do you mean the actual name of the Sim didn't change when the became girl/boyfriends ? To have your Sim name changed, they need to get married but you can always change their name on the city hall.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 20 (617 Views)

★★★★ Novice

when a sims become boyfriend/girlfriend ,you may find there name in the partner column in the information of the person but i just find a none there....

Message 16 of 20 (614 Views)

Hero

Ah ok.

Are you sure the partner didn't rejec t ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 20 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

in the friend list i can find the boyfriend icon on the lower right corner

Message 18 of 20 (609 Views)

★★★★ Novice

will this problem make my sims can't marry him?

Message 19 of 20 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I wouldn't worry about it too much. ATM I would think it's just a displaying problem.

Is that the sim that disappeared ?

EDIT

I would suggest you choose a solution for the topic and start a new one should you have troubles getting married. Choosing a solution will show that the initial problem is solved.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (596 Views)