my sims can't enrol through the computer

by chidimmaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my sims can't enrol through the computer

★★ Novice

My Sims are having to enrol through the mailbox for University. There's no University option on their computer, or on their phones. Now, my Sim has a research paper due that she can't do!

Message 1 of 8 (1,346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my sims can't enrol through the computer

Champion (Retired)

@chidimmaa 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (1,293 Views)

All Replies

@chidimmaa  Are you playing Sims 3 or Sims 4?  This is the TS3 section, but I can move your post to one of the TS4 sections instead.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 8 (1,333 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm playing TS4. Yes please, sorry!

Message 3 of 8 (1,329 Views)

@chidimmaa Don't worry about it; here's the PC tech section.  I'll ask around to see if someone can help you—I haven't played the pack myself yet.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 8 (1,318 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@chidimmaa 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 8 (1,294 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! It took ages, but I figured out which mod it was.

Message 6 of 8 (1,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are you able to tell me what mod it was? I am having this same issue with my game.

Message 7 of 8 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Which mod was the problem?

Message 8 of 8 (1,015 Views)