Re: my sims 4 game is missing!(pc)

by EA_Mai

Original Post

my sims 4 game is missing!(pc)

★★★ Newbie

so i've recently found my sims 4 game from a couple year ago but disk 1 is missing, so i'd thought well origin should still have the game on there, logged in and nothing in the game library. i went to try and type in the product code and it all came up with date of download, my account name and all that but when i pressed okay it just said product code used try new one. like what the hell? i know the code been use!.. so i went to see if i can download it from store and they would see that i have already got it but nope wants me to pay another 40 pound! not happening. is it so hard just to play a game on pc.... Xbox forever!

Message 1 of 4 (357 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@sbadcock19608 

You mention X-box. If you bought the game there you will not find it on your PC. If you bought it on PC or Mac log in to the Account you purchased/redeemed the game on and you will find it in the Game Library ready for you to download and play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please re read what i have said.

I do/did have it on pc but my disk one is missing but i thought origin would of saved it from last time i played it (4 years ago). The disk came from amazon (brand new)

I'm able to get into my origin and i only have one account with them so it wouldn't  be a second account issue.

It's not letting me go through to live chat with anyone about my issue but when i reported it on help desk, they said it is their fault but still nothing has been done about it.

Message 3 of 4 (283 Views)

EA app Team
Hi there! Once you redeem a code on your account, it remains on your account so yes, Origin remembers so you can download and play the game even without a disc.

Sounds like you will need one of our advisor's help for this one - please, have the code at hand when you get in touch.

Please, check here for the times where chat is available: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864082#M24974. If you are within that timeframe, could you try using another browser?
You can also get in touch through Twitter or Facebook if you have an account.

Thanks,
-Mai

Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)