my sims 3 island paradise disc won´t reinstall at my new pc

by simsspilleren155

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my sims 3 island paradise disc won´t reinstall at my new pc

★ Novice

Help please. it says that it can´t find all of the data when i try to install. i have installed my base game.

Message 1 of 6 (223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my sims 3 island paradise disc won´t reinstall at my new pc

EA Staff

@simsspilleren155 There is no expiry date Standard smile Once the game is linked to an account it will stay linked. Games may at some point be taken off Origin when they are VERY old, but there will be advance warning Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (180 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@simsspilleren155 If you cannot install the expansion from disc, then I would recommend downloading from Origin.

Are you already using Origin client? If you are, just  right click the Sims 3 game tile and select 'View Game Details' to download the expansion.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (213 Views)

★ Novice

I don´t use that, should I download it then?

Message 3 of 6 (200 Views)

EA Staff

@simsspilleren155 I would recommend Origin indeed! Downloading the game from Origin will remove the need for discs both for installing and playing.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 4 of 6 (189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Kristi wrote:

@simsspilleren155 I would recommend Origin indeed! Downloading the game from Origin will remove the need for discs both for installing and playing.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

thank you so much, one last question: Can i still download it, if its about 3 years since i bought it?

Message 5 of 6 (181 Views)

EA Staff

@simsspilleren155 There is no expiry date Standard smile Once the game is linked to an account it will stay linked. Games may at some point be taken off Origin when they are VERY old, but there will be advance warning Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (181 Views)