Re: my sim won't age up and friends are disappearing!

by babyj1only

Original Post

Hero

Do you even want to try things to fix it or just keep saying over and over that you don't know what that means ?

What do you not understand ? It's a bit hard to help you this way, tbh.

You have an option to turn aging on and off in your game options. Is that turned on for you ? Did you turn it of and back off ?

You say you're on your third Sim. Did you start a new save game every time or just add new Sims to your existing game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 14 (250 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ditto @ petaspice. I had a horrific experience with so-called customer support & wouldn't even just admit that they had no idea what the problem was & kept trying to blame me & my CP. I want my money back for the wasted time & a game that seems to get more pointless b/c of a glitch thats progressing.

Message 12 of 14 (244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@ crin, none of those things fix the problem. So don't get perturbed at us since u guys have a problem that you can't fix. I don't have any mods or custom products. the game is totally pure. b/c of your MAAAANNNNNYY glitches with sims 3, I have become an expert @ what to do to fix glitches in your games, & working with your agents & trolling forums, no one has an answer. Maybe if you would at least admit you have a problem, you could find a solution, or at least stopping ticking your loyal customers off.

Message 13 of 14 (243 Views)

Hero

I don't work for EA so you're barking up the wrong tree.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (235 Views)