my game won’t load

by laurenr729

Original Post

my game won’t load

★★★ Newbie

anytime i try to open my sims game it says it’s loading but then my screen just goes blank. i’ve tried deleting origin to see if it would help but it didn’t. i also deleted the sims 4 prior because my game kept glitching and i wasn’t able to open the menu so i couldn’t even save my game. now my game literally doesn’t work. i do have mods and cc but those have never ever been a problem in my sims game and they have been there for a while and i’ve been using them regularly too. i’m really just trying to play my games and i don’t want to have to completely restart my entire computer because that would suck.

Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)

Re: my game won’t load

Champion (Retired)

@laurenr729 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: my game won’t load

★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen thank you, but unfortunately i tried that and it didn’t work either and i even deleted my game again.
Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)