my Sims 4 won't load, I need help

by Sammi396

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

my Sims 4 won't load, I need help

★ Novice

I have Sims 4, I had it since it came out. I've been playing it on my laptop but my laptop broke last year and my mom gave me her old PC just recently. I downloaded origin and my Sims 4 game on it and was excited to start playing it again. But it said my video card wasn't updated and I tried everything I could. I know I'm using an older desktop but is there anyway to play Sims 4 on it? Can someone help me, here's my DxDiag

Message 1 of 3 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my Sims 4 won't load, I need help

Hero (Retired)

@Sammi396  The video system is an old chipset video chip and not supported by the game. The 2 Gb of ram isn't helping and the small hard drive is way too small. The dxdiag isn't picking up the processor in your computer.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (394 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Sammi396  The video system is an old chipset video chip and not supported by the game. The 2 Gb of ram isn't helping and the small hard drive is way too small. The dxdiag isn't picking up the processor in your computer.

Message 2 of 3 (395 Views)

★ Novice

I was hoping there was a slim chance of me being able to play it but I knew it was a hopeless endeavour. Thank for helping me out tho Embarrassed I guess I'll have to save up to buy a new pc, yay lol

Message 3 of 3 (304 Views)