my DLC won't download manual help needed

by GothycVampress

Original Post

my DLC won't download manual help needed

★★★★ Novice

I had to reinstall my sims 3 after upgrading to windows 10 problem is now my dlc will not install because i need the latest update. I checked the folder were the updates are supposed to be installed and found they were missing. my problem i can't find any of the store content patches to be installed so i can install my dlc. i check thesims3store.com but they only list which updates should be installed and ea isn't providing a download for those patches it just says to open your launcher and it will apply the update.now i'm getting really frustrated. i own nearly all the dlc that is available and now i can't install because ea doesn't provide a way to manually download any of the updates because the program is supposed to already do it. so what do you do when your launcher doesn't update and the only place that has the updates doesn't allow for free download of these necessary updates. does any one know were to find all necessary updates for manual install?

Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)

Re: my DLC won't download manual help needed

Hero (Retired)

Is your game patched to the latest version? Updating should be through Origin now. Does your TS3 icon appear in Origin?

Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)