mods

by kaylabear222019

Original Post

mods

★★★★ Novice

mods is gone snice I did the sims4 update they cancer it or is it way I can get my mods back because I have a lot??

Message 2 of 14 (512 Views)

My mods went away

★★★★ Novice

Ok why after I di the update of sims 4 my mods went away????

Message 1 of 14 (509 Views)

Re: My mods went away

Champion

@kaylabear222019 Updating your sims game should not delete your mods. However, it is not unusual for mods to have conflicts with new game updates. Perhaps you could go to your mods' developer(s) website and confirm if the mods are running correctly with the current version of the game and if they are re-download them and try them again in your updated game.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 3 of 14 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it win I didn't did the update I had it but now by me did I don't see it 

Message 4 of 14 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@kaylabear222019 I'm very sorry that this happened. Did you check inside your "The Sims 4" folder to confirm if your Mods are missing there? If they are no longer in your Mods folder, if you have a backup of your 'The Sims 4' folder or your Mods folder from your game you could get your Mods back from that. Or you can see if your mod creators have an updated (or properly functioning) version of your mods that you can re-add to your game.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 5 of 14 (486 Views)

Re: mods

Champion (Retired)

@kaylabear222019 

They get disabled after a patch. Just enable them again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 14 (487 Views)

Hero
@kaylabear222019 cc/mods are disabled automatically with patches. You need to enable them again in your game options.

Do make sure they are all still working with the newest patch.

Here's a list: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/962954/broken-updated-mods-cc-july-19-cas-stories-patch#... (more could be broken)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 14 (485 Views)

★ Guide

Make sure they are updated where possible or they might or might not work, with or without strange side effects on the game.

Message 8 of 14 (484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I did and this is whart it look like Documents 7_17_2019 4_58_43 PM.pngDocuments 7_17_2019 4_59_54 PM.png

Message 9 of 14 (465 Views)

★★★★ Novice

plus I did try read it

Message 10 of 14 (464 Views)