Re: mods

by erratickat

Original Post

mods

★★★ Newbie

I got sims 4 about 3 days ago, i used to be an avid sims player form 1-3 so ive used CC and such before. Now ive downloaded and plced .package or ts4script documents into documents/electronic arts/sims 4/ mods and only a select few will show p in the list when i launch the game but none actually work in game. ive been trying to figure this out since yesterday, please help!

Message 1 of 9 (491 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please read instructions on how to install and use the mods where you got them and make sure they are for the Sims 4 not earlier versions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 9 (477 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have and they are meant for sims 4 not earlier versions

Message 3 of 9 (475 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Ok then just use the instructions on how to use them. We can not help with individual mods here as they are not supported by EA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 9 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but its not individual, ive followed instructions and cc isnt showing up either

Message 5 of 9 (457 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You wrote that some showed up. The ones that do not show up are likely downloaded in in a packed format (zip, RAR) and you forgot to unpack them.

Message 6 of 9 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

some show up in the list in options but not in game, and all of them have been unpacked from the .zip folders

Message 7 of 9 (421 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please post a screenshot of your Mods folder and a screenshot of the dialog in the Sims 4.

For help with how the mod works in the game contact the author. They may simply not be for this patch level of the game.

Message 8 of 9 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

should i just delete them all and try new mods/custom content?

Message 9 of 9 (397 Views)