mods to external hard drive

by shondrellathefab

Original Post

mods to external hard drive

★★★★★ Newbie

PLS HELP HOW DO I MOVE MY WHOLE MODS FOLDER TO MY D DRIVE. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING EVEN THE JUNCTION AND COMMAND PROMPT AND EVEN MOVING DOCUMENTS TO MY D DRIVE AND ALL THAT DID WAS BREAK MY COMPUTER. NOTHING WORKS. HELP. 

Message 1 of 4 (161 Views)

Re: mods to external hard drive

Champion (Retired)

@shondrellathefab 

Please refrain from shouting.

To move the Documents folder see this: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-move-default-user-folders-new-drive-windows-10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (143 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hii sorry i was just really annoyed at the fact that nothing was working Frown and i appreciate the fact that you tried to help me!! But i have already tried this and when i do this it just says access failed Frown( i really don’t know why and i don’t even have a normal documents folder it just says “C:\”

Message 3 of 4 (131 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@shondrellathefab 

You may have a window open to your C:\  root that does not mean that you don't have a Documents folder. Usually in C;\Users\username\documents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (112 Views)