Re: mods and cc will not work no matter what

by hannyeisen

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @hannyeisen

There's no need for using such language on our forum. I understand that you're frustrated, but keep in mind that we're not officially supporting mods and CC in The Sims 4. If @jpkarlsen 's advice will not work, you can try to reach out to mods/cc creators or more experienced mods users for further help.

/Ataashi

Message 11 of 15 (555 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@hannyeisen
You wrote
"Then some of my favorite sims Youtubers, (who had the same issue as I did, they stopped using CC and Mods without an explanation) started using CC and Mods again. I assumed that the issue was fixed, so i put back my mods folder. Nothing showed up in"
But YouTubers for sure started using of new updated version of this mods but you put old outdated mods in game .One outdated mod and your game will don't work. So move your mods folder to desktop once more. Check creators of mods if they have new versions of mods and replace old broken with new. Paste from desktop to new folder other mods every time checking if they are not spoiling the game
I don't work for EA

Message 12 of 15 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That's, not my main concern. But I deleted it. So regardless, I can't do that now.

Message 13 of 15 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi first of all, I didn't curse or use any inappropriate language. But yes, I was frustrated mainly because he kept on reciting solutions that I have said I already tried. So I got tired of hearing the same solutions over, and over again. I apologize if I insulted or offended anyone, that is not my intention. I am simply frustrated with my current situation. And as far as not supporting mods in ts4, in MY personal opinion, The Sims 4 is kind of dull without it. I find them as free stuff packs or game packs. No offence to anyone on the Sims team, again, this is just MY opinion.

Message 14 of 15 (493 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am pleased to say, that the new update has fixed my mods folder :D

Message 15 of 15 (1,087 Views)