Re: missing games and content

by navywoman21

Original Post

missing games and content

★★★ Novice

good afternoon, 

i have reported this a number of times without any response, that i am missing games and content, both in origin and my page on the sims3 page it states that these games are installed. NOT TRUE, as the do not appear in my game play, i have noted that some others have had the same issue and even followed the advice from a sims3 adviser and deleted and re-install with little success... please can some one look into this and explain why i cannot play games that are installed.

thank you 

Message 1 of 4 (324 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@sparkie2407  Where did you buy the games/packs?

Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)

★★★ Novice

mine just didnt download, opened a case file and when I checked it said it had been resolved, which it had not. Cant get a chat to answer, this whole thing is a monster that no one is controlling.

Message 3 of 4 (247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I had like 16 or so expansion packs that I had purchased over like a span of 4 years. I had them when they where still on a cd disk. I had them even when origin put it to where everything was just through their site. I uninstalled it at one point after getting The Sims 4, but I recently reinstalled it. Now it says that while I have my expansion packs they are not showing up in my game play at all. Did you ever get yours fixed?

Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)