missing content

by Jan122003

Original Post

missing content

★★★ Newbie

I opened sims 4 and a message popped up that said that some content was removed from my computer, and when I opened a world to see what it meant it also said that the game could no longer be saved from that point on. I looked at what was missing, and it seems like all of the vampire pack content was pulled, but it still says that I own the pack. any idea what i can do to A) get my content back and B) be able to save my game again?

Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)

Re: missing content

Champion (Retired)

@Jan122003 

This is likely a problem with Origins cache. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (230 Views)

★ Expert
@jpkarlsen I tried that method that is recommended and can't delete the "logs" folder in the first step (says is in use). I think the page needs more info.
Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Close Origin first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (197 Views)