Re: missing content on sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

missing content on sims 4

★ Novice

just installed sims 4 with all expansions and for some reason I have lost my contents in the game and I can not download and other peoples sims, households, lots and rooms. Can you please help me please.

Message 1 of 6 (1,430 Views)

★★★ Expert

@stewie6 Moved this over to the Sims 4 forum for you.

Click on the base game in Origin, then on "Extra Content" below the game. Your expansions should be listed as installed there.

Just play the base game and, all of your content will be there,you don't need to launch the expansions, just the base game.

Message 2 of 6 (1,423 Views)

★ Novice
The game saying could not locate this item, I just want to start downloading. It could not locate this item in the Sims 4 community on the game.
Message 3 of 6 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Expert

Is Origin online?

Do you have a child account? (the age varies by country, in the USA it's 13 yeas old) If it is a child account online features are not available.

Is your AV/Firewall blocking the game form connecting to the internet?

Message 4 of 6 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I press downloads, nothing comes up even though I've downloaded 2 stuff packs, 2 expansion packs, and 1 game pack.

Message 5 of 6 (1,352 Views)

Hero

Does it still say Download on the packs or play ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,340 Views)