Re: Didn't Receive Perfect Patio Stuff Gift

by xoChelleJoxo

Original Post

missing Patio add-on pack from origin event 2019

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? dine out and kids stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? origin referred me here about the bug, it was the recent patio event ending on 04/10/2019 free extreme patio pack
What happens when the bug occurs? Even after following all of the guidelines the patio pack has still not unlocked or been gifted
What do you expect to see? the pack in my freebies and gift section
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It seems that its a bug that is why you didn't get the Patio Add on pack.
you
oh!
Saqib
I would request you to please post this report as Bug report on the forums of the Sims 4 so that Studio team can have a look at the issue and provide you the resolution at the earliest.
you
ok so the sims 4 is in charge of this particular issue?
Saqib
Actually the Studio team which is the Game moderators can make these issue correct.
you
oh om
you
oh ok* ill post it on there then
Saqib
No need to worry about it.
Saqib
I will provide you the link for that.
you
thank you!

This was the text chain from origin EA support

Message 1 of 13 (737 Views)

Re: missing Patio add-on pack from origin event 2019

Hero
Hi @Nyxxii-Nyx

I merged your post with similar report but this isn't a game bug.

It's either Origin showing something it shouldn't or the granting not working as it should.

Forwarded this to the CM so it can be looked into.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (721 Views)

Re: missing Patio add-on pack from origin event 2019

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi there,

@Nyxxii-Nyx - thanks for confirming you followed the instructions of the promotion.
I totally understand you want to take a look at those new objects as soon as possible, but please, keep in mind the pack might take some time to show in the accounts. I'd recommend checking again in a few days Wink

Thanks crinrict! Heads up that I split the threads again as circumstances were different. Standard smile

Cheers,
-Mai

Message 3 of 13 (659 Views)

Missing Perfect Patio Stuff from 2019 Origin Event

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I logged in as instructed during the event and played Sims 4 on the 7th, but I never received the pack.  During a chat though Contact Us, I was told there was nothing showing I had logged in during that time, and thus I wouldn't get the item. I've attached a screenshot showing I had played on the date, but was told the screenshot didn't count because I did not show up as being online in Origin/EA's system.

When I went to play, I had clicked the link in my email, was directed to Origin's website, accessed my library from there, was sent to my desktop Origin Launcher, and launched Sims 4 from there. I am not sure how I was supposedly not online when I went through the site first.

Message 4 of 13 (686 Views)

Dot.: Missing Perfect Patio Stuff from 2019 Origin Event

Hero (Retired)
@Mediscoot

This offer was addressed only to Origin Access users. Unfortunately, this information was also shown to those users who bought the game and not just paid for access to the game.

I don't work for EA
Message 5 of 13 (669 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@kreatora

I am an Origin Access member, and I outright bought my game.

Message 6 of 13 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Sorry, but you need to contact EA Support.
You should get this.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/...

P.S. The other thing was the Origin failure yesterday and no one was online. If you were not on-line in Origin then you may have this error.

Message 7 of 13 (659 Views)

Didn't Receive Perfect Patio Stuff Gift

★ Novice

Hi!

I'm an Origin Access member and had logged in and played The Sims 4 consistently through the 6th to the 10th for the free stuff pack event and still haven't receive anything related to the gift yet.

I never got a notification in game or in my Origin Library on whether I got the stuff pack or not.

Should I just keep waiting a few more days to see if it finally appears in my library or should I just contact support about this?

Thanks. 

Message 8 of 13 (672 Views)

★★ Guide

I'd contact EA support chat if I were you. I have been hearing that people are having issues receiving the free gift for playing, and only support can likely help you get it. 

Message 9 of 13 (648 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got an email to redeem it, and honestly, I didn't even know there was an event going on OR was I playing during those days. I'd for sure reach out to Support. 

Message 10 of 13 (635 Views)