Re: make me an offer system error

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

make me an offer system error

★★★ Newbie

So I went into Make Me an Offer on thesims3.com and decided to spend some of my SimsPoints on some content but when I hit Purchase and OK it said System Error please try again later. So I refreshed the page and clicked on Purchase two more times and same message. I decided to see if anything showed up in my Purchase History and sure enough there was three copies of the same exact thing I had bought on MMAO and my SPs had went from being 500 to 160. Is it possible to get my SPs back? Cuz I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Amy Draves

Message 1 of 2 (250 Views)

Re: make me an offer system error

@amyd414  You'll need to contact EA customer support to request that the duplicate charges be removed.  Support can do this and usually does, although you might have to ask more than once.  If one support rep says no, try again later.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Support is on limited hours right now, with phone calls entirely unavailable and live chat only open from 9 am to midnight GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Additionally, when you're on the site choosing a topic, it's a good idea to select "payment error" or another category that isn't "request a refund."  SimPoints and the items purchased with them cannot be refunded under EA policy, so if you're in that category, you probably won't get anywhere.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)