Re: made mistake in building house

by DopeySims

Original Post

made mistake in building house

★ Novice

hi i build my house but i put it on the wronge side  of the lot and i also accidently put the front of the house in the back so i also want to turn it around so can you help me to turn it around and move it to the other side of the lot so its near my mail  box thank you

Message 1 of 6 (299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yes you can move and rotate a whole house, just like you would a single room Standard smile

When you go to build mode, you have a menu on top in the middle. There you see a cross (second icon from the right). This is Move House Broken heart, you click this and then you click the house. Now you can move it with the controls that are now on your house.

I hope this helps.

Message 2 of 6 (267 Views)

★ Novice

hi thank you for your help and i did try that but it kept saying that i need the a roof and it will not move the house or turn it a round and i do have a roof

Message 3 of 6 (229 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Sorry, i have no idea what that could be.
Message 4 of 6 (217 Views)

Hero

Did you try removing the roof and putting it back on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (203 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Could you maybe paste the message that you're getting, and maybe a picture of the house? That could make your problem a bit clearer for us.

Message 6 of 6 (199 Views)