lots stuck as generic and cannot buy it as retail store

by mexheix

Original Post

lots stuck as generic and cannot buy it as retail store

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Seasons, Cats and dogs, Get together.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The lot at Twin Oracle Point in Newcrest is stuck as generic when I try to change the lot type, it says 'diabled for special venue'. I also cannot buy the lot as retail store to restore the lot back to normal because it will say the lot is owned when there is no one owning the lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot change the lot type and I cannot buy it as retail store.
What do you expect to see? What do you expect to see? I hope to be able to change the lot type and can buy it as retail store.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

‌No addition information.

Message 1 of 4 (847 Views)

Re: lots stuck as generic and cannot buy it as retail store

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (837 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this issue too, was there a fix?

Message 3 of 4 (700 Views)

Hero
@askamberk Could you try this method: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2016/06/cant-change-lot-type/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (673 Views)