lots saying incomplete

by meshellserda94

Original Post

lots saying incomplete

★★★ Newbie

I have recently downloaded dine out and get to work. I noticed that when I want to take a sim out to a date somewhere it is saying lot is incomplete and takes me to the main page to goto different worlds it keeps doing this and I am not able to play my sims at all due to this issue. 

Message 1 of 5 (13,765 Views)

Re: lots saying incomplete

Hero

Hi @meshellserda94

did you check if the lots ARE incomplete ? Go to build mode and see if you have all the items needed

Also are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (13,740 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was also having this issue. I  exited the game and started it up again and I haven't had an issue since. Though it may be worth mentioning that the lots I was having problems with were base game or game pack pre-made lots (ie. Municipal Muses and Hare Square), with no edits or modded items on the lots.

Message 3 of 5 (13,482 Views)

★ Guide

I know this thread is old, but I did run into this just now after the June 18, 2019 patch.

I did load up an older save (from November 2018) and noticed that a lot of the community lots had the incomplete warning in world view.

They're all Maxis made lots that I placed from my library/gallery and I know them to be complete, I've used this save before.

It happens with and without mods, but simply going into build mode from manage world and then straight back to manage world fixes it for me. The incomplete warning is gone. I can access all of the lots again.

Message 4 of 5 (12,125 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MDianaSims 

Please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-A-Residential-Lot-types-revert-to-business/m-p/7955...

I'm going to lock this as it's (as you say :D) old.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (12,119 Views)