Re: lot does not save to library

by crinrict

Original Post

lot does not save to library

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Get to Work, Pets, Seasons, City Life, Laundry Day, Camping
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, because my friends don't have the same issue, I can't even find the issue online.
What happens when the bug occurs? Lots won't upload to my library.
What do you expect to see? The lot in the library.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Dear reader,

I can't upload lots to my library. Families and rooms work fine, but when I go in Build mode --> upload lot, the dialogue frame appears, but none of the buttons work. I can't alter the number of bedrooms or bathrooms, the price displayed is 999.999,999. All buttons make sounds when you click on them, but there is no response. The exact same procedure for rooms does work. I've tried everything: clearing cache, reinstalling the sims, debugging it, using the Tray Importer. The solution is also not to tick 'modded' in my library. I've uploaded lots before without issue. No extra content was downloaded since.
My game is modded, but that shouldn't be an issue.

Message 1 of 4 (312 Views)

Hero

Hi @EviZC 

this issue is caused by an outdated version of the UI Cheat Extension mod.

Please make sure to get the newest version of the mod and you should be able to resolve this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for responding.

I didn't have that mod, and after downloading the newest version, it is still not working.

Message 3 of 4 (286 Views)

Hero
Do you have any other mods ? Could be others are causing similar issues. Anything UI related is the first to check.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (268 Views)