Re: localthumbcache.package gone, skills gone, everything gone.

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

localthumbcache.package gone, skills gone, everything gone.

★★★ Newbie

So I was attempting to download a mod from the sims (i have used it before a while ago but never got the newer version since the update and decided to reinstall) anyway something happened and it wasnt allowing me to play so i deleted the mods i downloaded and tried to start up the game, all my relationships and skills had disappeared, I searched it up and i tried to use the backup feature in game but it still didnt work and now im rlly not sure what to do as pretty much all my sims progress has disappeared and its frustrating. the only thing is that i cannot now find the localthumbcache.package file thing in the Sims 4 file??? not sure if this has anything to do with it but if anyone knows what i can do to fix this please lmk. 

Message 1 of 2 (423 Views)

Re: localthumbcache.package gone, skills gone, everything gone.

@fxkoff  Sorry that no one responded to you before now.  Are you still trying to solve this?  If so, please let me know whether your saves seem to have reverted to an earlier time overall, for example it looks like you're in week one rather than week seven; or whether your saves are gone entirely and you're looking at a default neighborhood.  Please also let me know whether your computer runs Windows or macOS.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (378 Views)