less than half cc not showing up after update!

by fpiccinini1234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

less than half cc not showing up after update!

★★ Novice

I need help please!! after downloading 400+ mods for a while I decided to add more today I was finished and I wanted to play but there was a sims update, so I updated it and found that less than half of my cc was not there but in my mods folder. I tried everything to reapplying all the mods into themes folder, turning off and on both the sims and the cc button and script mods button. but still nothing, I really want all those mods to show up! I need help please does anyone know whats going on??

Message 1 of 5 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: less than half cc not showing up after update!

★★ Novice

Never mind I fixed it by making sure they were all with iCloud, Thanks tthouugh!

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (232 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Most likely some of the CC was in a compressed format such as ZIP or RAR. Those need to be extracted with a tool such as WinRAR. Always read the instructions on how to install were you get your CC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (222 Views)

★★ Novice

I always check for that but all the mods and custom content I've always been able to use until after the update.

Message 3 of 5 (210 Views)

★★ Novice

Never mind I fixed it by making sure they were all with iCloud, Thanks tthouugh!

Message 4 of 5 (233 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Glad you got it to work.

For better help in the future, since you are on Mac, please post in the Sims Mac forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (186 Views)