left when choosing household!

by zagxc

Original Post

left when choosing household!

★★★ Newbie

I began a household, made all my characters, but I had to quit my game and leave my computer after I finished my last character. I come back the next day and there's no family photo, and I can't choose my household and play with my new characters! I can only move a copy of them in to another house! Help!

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Re: left when choosing household!

@zagxc  Are you saying that the household appears in the bin in Edit Town?  If so, just choose New Game at the Main Menu, let the new town load, place the sims in a house, and click the check mark.  The game will then load that household, and you can start playing.

Even after making these sims, they don't exist as a separate save; you need to actually play them and then save the game for that file to be created.  After they're created but before you save your progress, the household is just a bin file, available to be placed in Edit Town in a new game or an existing save.  (You could actually add them to every one of your saves, if you wanted.  Each time, they'd be fresh copies, with no skills or relationships.)

Or am I not understanding the issue here?  If there's something else you're trying to do that isn't working, please describe it in more detail.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)