Re: launcher

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

launcher

Anonymous

My launcher welcome site is all white with the text that the website is under construction, I can't log in to my game thru the launcher at all. Dont tell me to do anything with internet explorer because I have never used IE in my life

Message 1 of 2 (358 Views)

Re: launcher

@Anonymous  It doesn't matter that you've never used Explorer.  The launcher does every time you open it.  The only way that clearing IE's cache wouldn't be relevant is if you were on a mac and therefore didn't have it installed.  (In that case, you'd clear your other browser caches.)

When clearing IE's cache, make sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorite sites.  And the launcher does seem a bit slow in loading right now, so you might need to wait a minute for the ads to show up properly.

Also, for what it's worth, logging into the launcher doesn't change anything about how your game runs.  You could skip that step and just sign in at the Main Menu, and you'd have the same features available.  The launcher login is only necessary when you're uploading content to your studio.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (349 Views)