launcher says i'm not logged in when i am. I can't upload content to exchange

by maevehowardsims

Original Post

launcher says i'm not logged in when i am. I can't upload content to exchange

★★★ Newbie

My launcher says i'm not logged in when i am. It won't let me upload content to the exchange. I'm on a Mac and use safari. I am logged in, and i go to uploads, and click to upload it and it just says that i'm not logged on.

i added screenshots.

I have no idea what to do Frown

Message 1 of 2 (369 Views)

Re: launcher says i'm not logged in when i am. I can't upload content to exchang

@maevehowardsims  Try clearing Safari's browser cache: Click the Safari dropdown menu in the upper left corner of your screen and choose Preferences > Privacy > Manage Website Data > Remove All.  It might also help to clear the caches of any other browsers you have installed.  The launcher borrows the resources of Internet Explorer in Windows, but I'm not sure which one it uses in mac OS.

If that doesn't help, try removing your Screenshots folder from your TS3 game folder in Documents.  You don't have to delete anything; just move it elsewhere.  Sometimes an overfull Screenshots messes with the launcher.

If that doesn't work either, pull your entire game folder out of Documents and onto your desktop.  Open the launcher again and try to login.  If it works, you can move the content of Exports from your old game folder into your new one and then upload your content.  Then you can delete your new game folder and put the old one back.

If you still can't upload your content, perhaps there's an issue with one of your sims3packs.  Try moving one at a time into the new game folder.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)