Re: last exception

by virtuchem

Original Post

Accepted Solution

last exception

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting last exception errors every time I open a specific save. It only happens in this save as far as I know. I have removed all CC and mods, and I've deleted my localthumbcache after doing so and I keep getting new last exception error text documents in my The Sims 4 folder. I really don't want to have to redo this save because I've filled it up with all my own sims and lots, and it was a lot of hard work!

Here's my last exception error.

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7984ce75e3f5047f5c35ea0e</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-09 08:34:34</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>household_milestone.py:38</categoryid><desyncid>7984ce75e3f5047f5c35ea0e</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'household_milestone_tracker')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;Caught and logged:&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 227, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 70, in load_households&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 152, in _load_household_from_household_proto&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1136, in load_data&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2808, in load_sim_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3103, in _load_sim_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2171, in allow_fame&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\statistic_component.py", line 960, in lock_statistic&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\ranked_statistic.py", line 938, in on_lock&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 992, in on_lock&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\ranked_statistic.py", line 708, in set_value&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 256, in process_event&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 365, in _process_test_event&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 363, in _process_test_event&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\household_milestones\household_milestone.py", line 38, in handle_event&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'household_milestone_tracker'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 4 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Did you have a Sim quit the spotlight ? If so, you should put him back into the spotlight. There's a known bug with this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (419 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Did you have a Sim quit the spotlight ? If so, you should put him back into the spotlight. There's a known bug with this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@virtuchem
I did not find the name of any mod or animation there even anything that would remind CC There is always an option that the name CC is hidden among these letters but if you removed mods folder from game folder to desktop and deleted localthumcache.package file it looks rather like an EA small bug with which the game can cope. The Sims is an animation of life and creators can't predict all the situations that the game will create. For as long as nothing happens in the game, if I was in your place, I would not worry about it.
I do't work for EA

EDIT:

I didn't see what crinrit wrote above until now. I think it is exacly the same cause. By the way - thank you Crin I have plenty this last exception reports also and didn't discover this topic in Bug section..I ignored these reports and I will continue to ignore but now I will ignore without being upset because I know the reason :D

Message 3 of 4 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie
thank you! this fixed it.
Message 4 of 4 (385 Views)