last exception help

by Blubbanessie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

last exception help

★ Apprentice

Hi,

can someone pls help me with my "last exception" file... Everytime I start my game there is a trouble shoot :/

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>ec08116ff1f336cc5adf7a38</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-04-24 20:43:48</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.42.30.1020-1.200.000.336.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sim_focus.py:194</categoryid><desyncid>ec08116ff1f336cc5adf7a38</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'prototype' object has no attribute 'get_focus_bone')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5789, in _do_perform_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5782, in _get_behavior&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3813, in build_basic_elements&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6027, in build_basic_elements&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 510, in __call__&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\sim_focus.py", line 252, in factory&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\sim_focus.py", line 222, in with_sim_focus&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\sim_focus.py", line 194, in __init__&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'prototype' object has no attribute 'get_focus_bone'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Thank you for your help Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (3,710 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: last exception help

Hero
Locking this thread as it's a DP.

I merged your post in the bug forum with the collection thread on LE's.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,906 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Pleaser remove all your Mods and CC then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (3,684 Views)

Hero
Locking this thread as it's a DP.

I merged your post in the bug forum with the collection thread on LE's.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (3,907 Views)