Re: laptop that can handle the sims 3 and it's expantion and stuff packs tha'ts under $800?

by crinrict

Original Post

laptop that can handle the sims 3 and it's expantion and stuff packs tha'ts under $800?

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 2 (64 Views)

Re: laptop that can handle the sims 3 and it's expantion and stuff packs tha'ts under $800?

Hero

My recommondations: 

Processor: i5 or i7 with at least 2.5 Ghz (don't get an i3, they have overheating issues)

RAM: at least 6-12 GB RAM, the game can't handle more than 4 but it's always good to have some spare for the graphics card, the OS and other stuff

Graphics Card: Very important. Get something that is green across the board on here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_System_Requirements

Operating System: A 64 bit system is a must

Hard Drive: at least 500 GB

Can't tell you what to get in detail since models and prices differe from country to country. Try doing some research on what you would like and then post back to have that checked before buying.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (60 Views)