Re: is there a mod the makes npc sims aggressive? sims 4

by CMeki

Original Post

is there a mod the makes npc sims aggressive? sims 4

★ Novice

so i want to turn my sims world into a zombie one, i have everything i need (traits, killer mod, clothing, etc.) but i want to be able to make zombies. i don't mind taking time to download mods to make them look like zombies, i just need a mod that makes them act like zombies. like they don't have to be hungry for brains i just want a mod that makes them attack me on sight. i did some searching and i found out that there is a zombie virus mod for sims 3 but no matter where i look i can't find one for the sims 4. i just need a mod that makes the sims i'm NOT playing aggressive towards me. please tell me there is one out there. Frown

(if there isn't one for the npc sims i'll gladly take one for my sims, then i can just move everyone out of town and add a bunch of zombies that way lol)

Message 1 of 2 (687 Views)

Re: is there a mod the makes npc sims aggressive? sims 4

Champion (Retired)

@suzui19

As this is the EA forum there's no support for help with mods, but if someone knows anything you might be in luck. I think you might get better help at sites like Mod The Sims though Standard smile

What you could do is become enemies with all NPCs. There are cheats for relationships so maybe you could do that. Maybe exactly not what you want but better than nothing Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (667 Views)