inventory not collecting items over a period of time

by Emergencyroom99

Original Post

inventory not collecting items over a period of time

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Night Life and Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how I lost it or when it stopped collecting
What happens when the bug occurs? inventory is empty, even after receiving collectibles
What do you expect to see? items in my inventory when the game says it's going to add it to the inventory
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I noticed recently while I was woodworking the things I made suddenly started disappearing from my inventory/not showing up at all, since then nothing I expected to go into my inventory did. I got an award and received a notice saying the award was in my inventory and it wasn't. I'm pretty sure my guitar is gone... can I get my stuff back?

Message 1 of 3 (223 Views)

Re: inventory not collecting items over a period of time

Champion
Are you sure they are disappearing? Most things you’ve mentioned can be explained other causes.

Woodworking - if the item is too big for the inventory, like a table or bathtub, it will be put in the house inventory you see in build mode.

Award - it will say you received an award and to check your inventory, but if you don’t to do the acceptance speech on the microphone you won’t actually get it.

Sims like to play guitar autonomously and the drop it on the ground afterwards. The guitar is probably on the floor somewhere your sim has been.
Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

Re: inventory not collecting items over a period of time

Hero

Hi @Emergencyroom99

are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)