Re: i need help. accidentally unfurnished!!

by roberta591

Original Post

i need help. accidentally unfurnished!!

★★★ Newbie
sorry this is gonna be long but I really need help!!

okay so, i was spending my afternoon making this really good house that I was really proud of. It took HOURS, I was supposed to be doing homework but no. I was making this house. I hadn’t moved a family in there yet, it was just a “free build” kinda thing and I was going to move a family in later, playing to what bedrooms I had. After I finished making my family to move into my house, I found that there was another family living there. So I was like cya and moved them into another house, but... as I clicked confirm I looked over at the thing and it said KEEP FURNITURE and it was too late to cancel. I was freaking out. I went to build on the house, and all that hard work was gone. The main foundation was there but all of the rooms had disappeared. Hours of work for nothing. Is there any way I can get the house back and furnished? Like ahhhh. I also didn’t save it to the library ... unless it does it for you when you’ve exited out? In desperate need for help please !
Message 1 of 2 (2,065 Views)

Re: i need help. accidentally unfurnished!!

Hero (Retired)

@annibailey123  Did you try to move the family from the library and back into the house and then just move the family out?

Message 2 of 2 (2,041 Views)