i have no confirmation email so no product code!

by SummerErin99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i have no confirmation email so no product code!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

so i wanted to play sims 4 and it said "redeem product code." it said it was in your confirmation email but i have no confirmation email! now i can't play sims 4. i don't want to redownload it. all of my favorite families are on there! can you please help me?

Update: i do have an email but there's no product code on it! why is that, origin?

Message 1 of 5 (525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i have no confirmation email so no product code!

Champion (Retired)

@hotagriffitts476

If you bought it from Origin it is tied to your Account and you can find it in your Game Library.

If you bought it elsewhere contact the store,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (428 Views)

All Replies

Hero

This was posted in the Anthem forum. I moved it to the Sims 4 forum instead.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (507 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SummerErin99  Did the game ever work on that computer?  The code depends on where you bought the game. If you bought the physical disc the code was on a piece of paper that came with the disc. If you bought the game from a third party vendor as a digital download you would get an email with the code. I don't recall (I could be wrong) EA selling Sims 4 as a digital download other then through Origin. If you bought Sims 4 through Origin, the game would show in your Origin account with the code. If the game icon appears in Origin game library, right click the icon and click game properties - read code.

Message 3 of 5 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you figured it out yet? i didn't get a comfirmation email either.

Message 4 of 5 (412 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@hotagriffitts476

If you bought it from Origin it is tied to your Account and you can find it in your Game Library.

If you bought it elsewhere contact the store,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (429 Views)