i cant update sims 4

by spicy-meme-satan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i cant update sims 4

★★ Novice

its saying i cant download it onto my usb ive been using, its saying the location isnt available?? someone please help i just wanna play the simsdownload error.PNG

Message 1 of 7 (370 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i cant update sims 4

★★ Novice

ok so its fine i just uninstalled it and now im reinstalling it. thanks for the help tho

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (328 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

How much space is left on the USB drive?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

about 14 gb

Message 3 of 7 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Is it mounted as D: drive? If you have installed other devices it might have gotten another drive letter.

How did you get it on the USB drive in the first place? As far as I know installing on removable devices are not supported.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

maybe you need more space on your USB

Message 5 of 7 (341 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah its mounted as a D: drive, and i just plugged in my usb and it let me change the location to  file on the usb

Message 6 of 7 (335 Views)

★★ Novice

ok so its fine i just uninstalled it and now im reinstalling it. thanks for the help tho

Message 7 of 7 (329 Views)