i can't see my new builds on my gallery that i've shared

by unicorn_vdb26

Original Post

i can't see my new builds on my gallery that i've shared

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in the gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? when i load into the gallery, if i look on my page that i share my builds on i can't see the recent build that i just share on my gallery so i don't know if anyone can see my builds on my gallery i've tried to delete some builds that i don't use or share but it makes no different.
What do you expect to see? i would to see the builds that i share on my gallery so i know other people can download them
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

hello

when i log into my gallery after i've build a house or something eles, i tried to share it on my gallery but when i do press share i can't see it on my gallery page and on notification wall. 

please check the gallery i feel like no one cant see my recent builds i have shared

Message 1 of 2 (695 Views)

Re: i can't see my new builds on my gallery that i've shared

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @unicorn_vdb26 

The latest uploads I see in your gallery are from June. Some also have cc and only show if you tick the include cc checkbox

If that doesn't help,  try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave and no longer needed - if you still have it)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (652 Views)