Re: i can't get into my account because of deleted email

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

i can't get into my account because of deleted email

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

We all played the Sims 4 on my sister's account. I have been trying since June this year to restore our sims game on her account because all the sudden she couldn't log in and she said she deleted her gmail account that she used for her origin account ([edit: email address removed]). We have been playing the Sims 4 since 2016 and since then have purchased City Living, Get to Work, Cats and Dogs, and Parenthood. My dad no longer uses the card that we bought all those dlcs on. I have been trying for months to receive a copy of our game back on my own sims game ([edit: email address removed]) but my cases keep getting closed as I am not providing enough "evidence". So if there is anyone out there who could help us I would really appreciate because I can't get my dad to buy all  those packs again for my game. I have even created a new account for my sister ([edit: email address removed]) to get our game back.

Message 1 of 5 (408 Views)

★★ Novice

as you can see on my account i only have the base game, which is incompatible as some of our sims lived in the neighborhoods from the expansion/game packs.

Message 2 of 5 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When I tried to restore the account:

Message 3 of 5 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Here's a screenshot of the rejected cases:

Message 4 of 5 (377 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@lolipops0213
This is a user help user forum we can not help you with account issues. EA do not allow account sharing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (295 Views)