i can't change my sims body type

by wynnecox

Original Post

Re: i can't change my sims body type

★★★ Newbie

I tried doing that, but it still wont work, I can change brest size on females but thats it

Message 11 of 16 (2,495 Views)

★ Novice

That part where you click and hold a body part is the part of the game that is not working for me. The rest works fine, including the sliders. Do you know how to fix that? Thanks. 

Message 12 of 16 (2,297 Views)

Hero
@meebia Are you using mods ? Make sure they are current with the patch level if you do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (2,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheRulerOfRavens Same for me!
Message 14 of 16 (2,122 Views)

★★★ Novice

All of my sims get fat when I do not play them.. when creating all the women I make sure they are all the skinniest possible.. then they get fat that does not come off using the sliders, I've used manage households AND the cheat option.. I am able to use the sliders but it only sheds off a tiny bit of weight looking pretty much the same to me.. aging is off. I do not like the "athletic" look, that makes the women look like men to me personally so over working them out is not an option for me.. HELP!! i am ready to just make new sims at this and every point because it's annoying.. or just stop playing because what's the point if i have to! i don't and will not use mods.

Message 15 of 16 (1,800 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

This is a pretty old thread that's been brought back from the dead a few times now. I'm going to go ahead and lock it to prevent further necro-posting. If you need some help with an issue like this please create a new thread. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 16 of 16 (1,783 Views)