i Cant Login to my account on sims 3 launcher and the ingame login

by RockstarKid2k14

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble trying to login to my account everytime i bring my sims 3 game up before and after the launcher cause each time i try to login to the sims 3 community or the exchange whilst in game cause it either says my username/email or password is incorrect or when i have retyped it in after a few tries it sometimes doesnt say anything the login screen just flickers for 1 second and then just stays there where i had typed it in but wont actually log me in i dont know what to do as i have tried several different options Need HELP.......... 

Much Apprieciated 

RockstarKid2k14

Message 1 of 3 (157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble trying to login to my account everytime i bring my sims 3 game up before and after the launcher cause each time i try to login to the sims 3 community or the exchange whilst in game cause it either says my username/email or password is incorrect or when i have retyped it in after a few tries it sometimes doesnt say anything the login screen just flickers for 1 second and then just stays there where i had typed it in but wont actually log me in i dont know what to do as i have tried several different options Need HELP.......... 

Much Apprieciated 

RockstarKid2k14

Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

Re: i Cant Login to my account on sims 3 launcher and the ingame login

Hero (Retired)

Hi there @RockstarKid2k14

The Answer HQ is a community site and as ordinary users like you, we are unable to assist you with account, billing. serial-code and the like related issues.

Please contact a game advisor directly for help with your issue: http://eahelp.ea.com/en/ . For help with navigating the site, see this: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Best of luck and happy gaming

Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)