how to remove tattoos in sims 4 demo?

by jordynntoole

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to remove tattoos in sims 4 demo?

★★★ Newbie

can i? I created a sims and for some reason the sim had a large tattoo and i cannot figure out how to remove it. 

HELP.

Message 1 of 7 (64,960 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how to remove tattoos in sims 4 demo?

Community Manager (retired)

@beesteenger Click the Sims's body in Create-a-Sim, or the Sim's face, then on the uppermost button of the inner ring of options popping up on the right of the Sims. You'll have either "Bodies & skin tones" or "Faces & Skin tones". You can modify skin color from that, although it only changes the color of the skin and not the corresponding facial features (so you'd have to find your own almond-shaped eyes for an Eastern Asian Sim for instance). Standard smile

Let us know if that helps!

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (64,009 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

When you click on the 'body' tab, where you can change skin tone, there is another tab shaped like a heart, this is the tattoo tab, and you will see a red X on the tattoo your sim has on, push that and the tattoo will be removed.

Message 2 of 7 (64,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am behind it all I guess. Where is the "body" tab? All my darn Sims are white. I'm missing something. grrrr

Thanks

Message 3 of 7 (53,952 Views)

@beesteenger Click the Sims's body in Create-a-Sim, or the Sim's face, then on the uppermost button of the inner ring of options popping up on the right of the Sims. You'll have either "Bodies & skin tones" or "Faces & Skin tones". You can modify skin color from that, although it only changes the color of the skin and not the corresponding facial features (so you'd have to find your own almond-shaped eyes for an Eastern Asian Sim for instance). Standard smile

Let us know if that helps!

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 4 of 7 (64,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

YES! Thanks so much. I even found the tattoo heart. My Sim is naked! Thanks again.

Message 5 of 7 (53,935 Views)

@beesteenger

With the current heat wave hitting most of Europe and the US, your Sim being naked is probably for the best! :D

Enjoy your game!

Message 6 of 7 (53,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the help!

Message 7 of 7 (41,984 Views)