Re: how to remove articles of clothing in sims 3

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to remove articles of clothing in sims 3

★ Novice

I'm new to using the sims 3, I tend to like to start my create a sim with a sim just in their underwear so i can adjust their bodies without clothes obscuring my vision, but i dont know how to remove tops or bottoms and such, some help would be appreciated 

Message 1 of 3 (1,853 Views)

Accepted Solution

@ghostyglitch  There's no direct way to remove the articles of clothing without replacing them, at least within outfits that require those items.  But what you could do instead is switch your sims into their swimwear, then assign them something non-distracting like a white bikini or Speedo.  They should still be wearing that outfit when you switch back to the other categories.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,846 Views)

All Replies

@ghostyglitch  There's no direct way to remove the articles of clothing without replacing them, at least within outfits that require those items.  But what you could do instead is switch your sims into their swimwear, then assign them something non-distracting like a white bikini or Speedo.  They should still be wearing that outfit when you switch back to the other categories.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (1,847 Views)

★ Novice

thank you Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (1,835 Views)