how to get an option to turn on community in the gallery

by NiaNeliSLO

Original Post

how to get an option to turn on community in the gallery

★★★ Newbie

So I was never able to get community tab in the gallery. I don't know what's wrong. In game options under other category I only have some info about cookies and EA agreement and options to enable or disable CC, but nothing elseDevil. I watched some videos on youtube to find solution but I couldn't find anything. If you have the same issue or if you have a solution I would be really thankfulWink.

Thank you, 

Nia

Message 1 of 7 (1,021 Views)

Re: how to get an option to turn on community in the gallery

Champion (Retired)

It appears that you have an underage account where you do not have access to the gallery. Or are you playing on console where an online gallery does not exist?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm playing on a PC so thank you for your help now I don't have to bother finding a issueEmbarrassedStandard smile

Message 3 of 7 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue! I have tried searching all over for help. I have checked that my account is 18 and older and I am on a mac.

Message 4 of 7 (911 Views)

@xotaylor452  Are you running the Legacy Edition of Sims 4?  If so, that's the issue: the LE doesn't support any online features.

If you're not sure whether you need the LE, please post the full specs of your Mac, including operating system, as described here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 7 (908 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@puzzlezaddict That is so helpful! Yes I am, although I cannot figure out if I need to or not. This computer is a few years old but not too old. However, THANK YOU!

Message 6 of 7 (901 Views)

@xotaylor452  If you post the full specs of your Mac, as described in the previous link, I can let you know whether your Mac supports Metal and therefore the standard version of the game.  Please include your OS as well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 7 (885 Views)