Re: how to Play The Sims 4 Offline?

by pigletray73

Original Post

how to Play The Sims 4 Offline?

★★★ Newbie
I was told by EA before I bought The Sims 4 that I could play it offline as I don't have Internet access a lot of the time. But when I tried it came up ''log in to Origin'' and when I hit ''X'' (as I obviously did not have a Internet connection at that time) it canceled the game. Can someone please help me with this, got a really expensive game that I won't be able to play much?
Message 1 of 4 (13,835 Views)

Hero

Did you connect online once ?

You have to login into origin, but you can do so in offline mode.

See if this helps you: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/play-offline/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (13,781 Views)

★ Novice

This is not working at all for me!  I know how to check remember me and  "Go offline"  I keep getting the message I must be have computer connection when logging in for first time everytime and then it won't let me in.  It only launches when the computer has an internet connection period.   Is Orgin secretly tracking our activity even when offline mode is chosen?  That seems to be the only logical answer to me. If you must be online to always start the game, this product has been sold falsly.  Can someone help? 

@crinrict wrote:

Did you connect online once ?

You have to login into origin, but you can do so in offline mode.

See if this helps you: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/play-offline/

Frustrating to have paid the money with even less product....Terrible

Message 3 of 4 (7,095 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Gotta love these SIX YEAR OLD bugs!  Proof that EA doesn't give a damn once they have your money!

Message 4 of 4 (1,677 Views)