how do i link my EA account to sims 3 community account?

by sym7483

Original Post

Re: how do i link my EA account to sims 3 community account?

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure how long ago this post was made..I too was having the same issue..When you buy the game on Steam you get a Product code to put into your Origin account. after you have signed into your account go to your games and in the top right corner should be a tab that says add a game (Click Redeem Product Code) and then you should be all set, I hope this helps someone

Message 11 of 18 (14,573 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you @_anaerB. This was helpful.
Message 12 of 18 (2,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How did you link it ?? Currently having trouble doing so!
Message 13 of 18 (2,616 Views)

@kidowash420  Do you already have an account in Origin, or maybe the sims 3 store?  You need to create one first in order to register your base game and packs in either place; once you've input the codes, the other site will sync the information.  If the store isn't working for you, try clearing your browser cache.  When using the store, be sure to select "register a game" rather than "redeem a code."

If you're trying to do something else entirely, please describe in more specifically.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 14 of 18 (2,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've played this loop for the last three days, and it just keeps going around in circles. Have an Origin/EA account, but Sims 3 store, and Sims 3 site just keep looping to sign in, you already have an account, sign in. I'm so sick of trying that I will not purchase the Sims 4 unless its at a great price on console. I've tried Chrome, IE, and Microsoft Edge. Cleared cache, cookies, and history. Cleared the hard drive of temp files too. In game won't log in, and menus are broken. Giving up. Used to love EA, but not so much anymore.
Message 15 of 18 (2,489 Views)

@HeartAttackJac1  The store was under maintenance last week, and it seems like things aren't quite back to normal yet.  (You're not the only one frustrated around here.)  Before you give up, though, try using Firefox.  People have had better luck with that browser lately.

If this doesn't help, I'll forward your information to someone from EA.  Any other information you can provide—screenshots of error messages, that kind of thing—would be helpful.

Message 16 of 18 (2,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@_anaerB wrote:

I'm not sure how long ago this post was made..I too was having the same issue..When you buy the game on Steam you get a Product code to put into your Origin account. after you have signed into your account go to your games and in the top right corner should be a tab that says add a game (Click Redeem Product Code) and then you should be all set, I hope this helps someone

So I Have The Same Problem As The Person You Replied To And I Tried To Do All That Except I Don’t See Any Add Game Option.

Message 17 of 18 (2,299 Views)

@FnafBoi22  Sign into Origin, click on My Game Library, then look in the upper right of the window for a button that says "+ Add a Game."

Message 18 of 18 (2,283 Views)