household frozen

by pinkiten

Original Post

Accepted Solution

household frozen

★ Novice

Everytime i try to have my sims do something they wont move.Its not until i pause the game the action shows up and after i unpause it they move until they freeze again. i cant even switch between the 2 members without pausing.

Message 1 of 6 (474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: household frozen

★★ Pro

well. it's bound to be something lurking, you should also delete the localthumbcache, and 'repair game' before loading it with no cc or mods.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (439 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @pinkiten Have you checked your pc specifications in a while? The requirements go up with the addition of more packs and updates, for the game to run well it's worth checking.. you can see more at the following links: 

Also, if you use mods or cc you can try the tips at my post here on maintaining and fixing your game

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. 

I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 6 (465 Views)

★ Novice

Well the thing is it only seems to be happening to one house hold i changed the city, and save file but they still freeze. Ive played with other save files and they work fine.

Message 3 of 6 (461 Views)

★★ Pro

@pinkiten do you use mods or cc?

Message 4 of 6 (448 Views)

★ Novice

yes but i made sure to take out my mods to check

Message 5 of 6 (447 Views)

★★ Pro

well. it's bound to be something lurking, you should also delete the localthumbcache, and 'repair game' before loading it with no cc or mods.

Message 6 of 6 (440 Views)