hi guys i have sims 3 pets cd that doesn't work anymore when i try to launch it can i get another cd to work instead of this one?

by AlienWarFighter

Original Post

hi guys i have sims 3 pets cd that doesn't work anymore when i try to launch it can i get another cd to work instead of this one?

★★ Novice

the cd of sims 3 pets got scratched alot and i dont think its gonna work anymore but i still have another expansion pack, the sims 3 late night so when i open the sims 3 launcher can i get it to say enter sims 3 late night cd instead of enter sims 3 pets?

please help 

Message 1 of 2 (88 Views)

Re: hi guys i have sims 3 pets cd that doesn't work anymore when i try to launch it can i get another cd to work instead of this one?

Hero

No, that won't work, you always play with the disc of the EP that was last released (that you own).

You could install the download version of Pets instead of the DVD one then you won't need the disc. You can download for free from Origin if you own the disc.

You will need to uninstall the disc version though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)