Re: help

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

help

★★★ Newbie

I installed four expansion packs to my sims 3 game via online code (late night, generations, university and ambitions, and i already had island paradise) and once they were done downloading i couldn’t open the game again. at first the game itself wouldn’t load in origin properly but then i uninstalled and reinstalled origin and it allowed me to press play, but it still wouldn’t open. then i tried troubleshooting through my computer and now everytime i click sims 3 it asks me if i want to make changes to my computer. i’ve tried everything and i don’t know what else i can do at this point.

Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

Re: help

@jbronc80  For the message about making changes to your computer, click yes.  This is normal for newly installed apps.

If this doesn't make a difference though, it would help to know exactly what you did to troubleshoot.  Some suggestions cause more problems than they solve, plus I don't want to repeat any that haven't worked.  And please take a screenshot of any error message you get, so I can see exactly what's happening.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)