help

by madi15renee

Original Post

help

★★★ Newbie

Hi I called you guys but I was on hold for a very long time I lost my serial number for sims 3 i have a account on the sims 3 website can you please email it to me my account on the sims website is U:madi93292@yahoo.com P:Madisonr13 please help me I really want to play my sims .

Message 1 of 5 (122 Views)

Re: help

★★★★ Guide

This is a public forum so you shouldn't really display your private email address - you can edit it out of your post.

Have a look here regarding lost serial numbers: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/td-...

Message 2 of 5 (120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

okay sorry i thought i privatly emailed you guys.I have a problem i got my windows 7 computer fixed and i wanted to install my sims 3 but i lost my serial code so i got one that worked so when it was installing a error came up so i thought maybe it was the code so i need a way to find my old serial number please help (PS.i have a sims 3 account on the website is there any way i can find my code on there)

Message 3 of 5 (113 Views)

Hero (Retired)

if your game is registered with origin go to the my games click on theyour code will be there

Message 4 of 5 (109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pro tip -
When asking for help, please put something more descriptive in the subject bar other than "help".
We're all here asking for help on different matters, but it helps enormously if one can scan the subject list and spot something they can help with...or not.
In your case, you might put as the subject matter: "I've lost my serial number for Sims 3. Can anyone help?".
It's short, descriptive of your problem, and to the point, and it will help get your question answered faster.

Keep simmin'!

Regards,

Sasha. Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (106 Views)