help with skintones for sims 3

by deannamorse2011

Original Post

Accepted Solution

help with skintones for sims 3

★★★★★ Novice

so ive downloaded a bunch of skintones from different places cuz some of my sims are black and i dont know why even after i have downloaded the skintones... was wondering what i can do to fix it?  ive even went and downloaded other sims and ome of them become black as well...plz help me

Message 1 of 5 (321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: help with skintones for sims 3

Hero

Great to hear.

Could you please accept a solution so people know that this is solved and what the solution was.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (307 Views)

All Replies

Re: help with skintones for Sims 3

★★ Novice

Maybe if you re-install the game it'll work.

Message 2 of 5 (317 Views)

Hero

Well, you'll need the RIGHT skintones that were used on the sims, downloading jsut any doesn't work.

You can take your Sims to cas with the edit in cas cheat (testingcheatsenabled true and then shift-click on the faulty Sim) and then change the skin color to something else and they should no longer be black.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (309 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thank u for ur help the cheat worked thank u so much wish i would have known this a long time ago could have saved myself from restarting so much...but thnk u so much for ur help appreciate it

Message 4 of 5 (302 Views)

Hero

Great to hear.

Could you please accept a solution so people know that this is solved and what the solution was.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (308 Views)