Re: glitchy sims 4 pets skins?

by crinrict

Original Post

glitchy sims 4 pets skins?

★ Novice

hey so my sims’ cat doesn’t have any color. i even used cas.fulleditmode to try and add a collar and a sweater to her to see if that would fix it? then i exited the game and started it again and she’s still transparent. is this a glitch? 

Message 1 of 6 (394 Views)

Hero

Hi @cheynic0le

did you create the cat from scratch or download from the gallery ?

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

And could you also post a picture how the animal looks ?

Do you have the issue on all your pets or just this one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (373 Views)

★ Novice

i actually realized that my pet cat is a GHOST. i had no idea pets could become a ghost so i was confused lmao. any advice if feeding them ambrosia could help or how to do that?

Message 3 of 6 (370 Views)

Hero

Hi @cheynic0le

there's an ambrosia treat at the vet clinic you can buy .. but .. that one seems to be not working too well atm (as all of Ambrosia .. and yes, that's a bug)

You can give it a try though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (364 Views)

★ Novice

yeah i had bought a wellness treat because she was sick and it wasn’t letting me give it to her? but i’ll keep trying, thanks!

Message 5 of 6 (317 Views)

Hero

What happened when you tried to feed the wellness treat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (299 Views)